POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Major bug in MegaPOV Plus? : Major bug in MegaPOV Plus? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Major bug in MegaPOV Plus?
From: Rune
Date: 5 Sep 2000 18:57:43
Message: <39b57a67@news.povray.org>
When doing an animation with the new MegaPOV Plus, I sometimes get an "Out
of memory" error. It seems to happen at random with something like 10% of
the frames, and these frames are no different from the frames that doesn't
produce errors.

One strange thing is that in the error messages =, !=, and possible other
characters are always replaced with square characters (). Also, the errors
seem to be always have something to do with the = character. Could this be
related to the #set patch (which I did not use in my scene file)?

By the way, I'm using the windows version MegaPov 0.5a Plus mod 0.3.0.

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org